="verify-v1" content="fqIFX0eV0cQWhgtmySaU2euuA/g7qqkkTD5tPpW06nY=" /> google1c757d1e2dda4dc2.htmlverify-v1" content="fqIFX0eV0cQWhgtmySaU2euuA/g7qqkkTD5tPpW06nY=" _uacct = "UA-3882275-1"; urchinTracker(); Bible thoughts and wisdom: What is going on?

Sunday, October 26, 2008

What is going on?

As I watch the news on politics, economy and everyday tragedies . I wonder if the world has lost its mind! What is all this stuff coming to . Every day or so I see something that I express, well.., that tops all , and then, guess what,something else does top that, and I'm shocked again...People are running two and frow looking to be entertained ,find answers ,or to escape something! They seem to be never satisfied ! I read today in 1st Thes. Chap.V 11&12 ; Make it your ambition to lead a quite life, to mind your own business and work with your hands ,just as I told you (11) So that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.
We hear about so many life's tragedies and yet we have the opportunity to live in peace, in quite trust in Gods grace and trusting Jesus our savior to give us hope in our everyday life. May his blessings be yours each and every day! Until next time Keep the hope!

No comments: