="verify-v1" content="fqIFX0eV0cQWhgtmySaU2euuA/g7qqkkTD5tPpW06nY=" /> google1c757d1e2dda4dc2.htmlverify-v1" content="fqIFX0eV0cQWhgtmySaU2euuA/g7qqkkTD5tPpW06nY=" _uacct = "UA-3882275-1"; urchinTracker(); Bible thoughts and wisdom: The Cost Of Things

Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Cost Of Things

Are you perplexed with the cost of things? Well I am ! I just shake my head when I go to the grocery store or get my utility bills & think will this inflation ever end? Yet I am reminded in the Bible Romans Ch 8; V 31 & 32 : What then shell we say in response to this ? If God is for us who can be against us? He who did not spare his own son, but gave him greaciously, gives us all things. In other words Gods is control and Knows our needs:
For your Prayer needs : Snail Mail: Pastor Betty Rodgers One by one Ministries . Paso Prayers Ranch 7403 Co. Rd. 36 Campo Co. 81029 or email pasosprayers@yahoo.com. Until next time may our father in Heaven and His precious son fill you with New hope!

No comments: