="verify-v1" content="fqIFX0eV0cQWhgtmySaU2euuA/g7qqkkTD5tPpW06nY=" /> google1c757d1e2dda4dc2.htmlverify-v1" content="fqIFX0eV0cQWhgtmySaU2euuA/g7qqkkTD5tPpW06nY=" _uacct = "UA-3882275-1"; urchinTracker(); Bible thoughts and wisdom: Am I going to heaven ?

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Am I going to heaven ?

That's a question we all ask at one time or another! Men have pondered that question through the century's.
John ch 3 V 16 states : For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son that whoever believes in him shall not Parrish but have eternal life.
Then in John Ch 6 V40 states : For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life ,and will be raised up at the last day.
What does that mean? Simple If we realise in our hearts that Jesus came to be an sin offering and die in our behalf and we except that sacrifice for our own , confess our sins to the father , take upon ourselves the principals that Jesus taught in the bible we will have eternal life in heaven.. Simple say Jesus I except your sacrifice for my sins please forgive me of my sins and come into my life and lead me from this day forth! If you have done this..... Congratulations you have just entered the family of God we will have eternity together with Jesus our savior!

No comments: